GROWGROUP PROM (Organic Phosphorus Fertilizer)
GROWGROUP PROM is the best alternate fertilizer for DAP (Di Ammonium phosphate) and it is an important source of nutrients for Organic farming. It contains 10.42% to 12% of Phosphorus. This product is made of organic residue, rock phosphate, amino acid, plant growth factors and beneficial micro bacteria. The GROWGROUP PROM can be used for all types of crops like paddy, maize, wheat, sugarcane, potato, soya, groundnut, peanut, onion, menthe, and various vegetables, pulses, fruit, flowers and medicinal plants
- Slow release of Phosphate which helps to maintain constant level of phosphorus nutrient in Soil.
- Silica is one of the important nutrients required by the many crops. Availability of Silica helps to increase the disease and pest resistant power of the crop. PROM contains about 4% to 6% Silica in available form.
- For production of PROM the basic raw material used is mineral Rock Phosphate. Phosphate in rock phosphate is in the form of molecules of calcium and phosphate. PROM contains about 6% to 8% available calcium along with phosphate. Calcium is the basic requirement of the crop.
- PROM as an alternative to DAP. It also contains Nitrogen fixing culture, which minimizes the requirement of the Nitrogen of the crop.
- PROM is Phosphorous rich fertilizer. It also takes care of the root and shoots development of the crop.
- Cost is less then chemical fertilizer and productivity is high.
- PROM contains carbon and nitrogen in the ratio 12:1 which maintains soil structure.
- PROM increases availability and activity of useful bacteria available in the soil.
Use 50-100 kg of GROWGROUP PROM per acre with proper moisture content in the Soil.
GROWGROUP Potash (Bio Potash Fertilizer)
Bio potash granules is the active ingredient of KMB (Potash Mobilizing Bacteria) and its activity i.e. organic acid secretion contribute to the changes of potassium mobility from the soil towards plant roots. A rate of non-exchangeable K release and its mechanism are controlled by nature and amount of clay minerals, besides this exploring the role of microbes present in the soil.
The cells of mobilize potash from the elementary or mixture of potassium, which can be easily absorbed by the plants. This plays a vital role in the formation of monoacids and proteins from ammonium ions, which are later absorbed by root from the soil. Plant also uptake other elements i.e. N, P &Ca which activate number of enzymes.
- Potash mobilizing Bacteria(KMB) produces certain substances, Growth hormones & Organic acids which further stimulates plant growth resulting in more crop production.
- Enhances early root development, leading to increase in plant growth and subsequently greater yield.
- Increases the efficiency of applied potassium containing fertilizers as well as water use in plants.
- Increases quality of the produce.
- Promotes root hair development and branching.
- Elicits rapid cell development in plants.
Use 25-50 kg of GROWGROUP POTASH per acre with proper moisture content in the Soil.
GROWGROUP GEOGROW Granules
GEOGROW Granules is a unique formula consists of nutrients and active growth supplements extracted from nutrient rich marine plant formulations that deliver superb yield and prime quality of vegetables, fruits, flowers, spices, plantations & other cash crops. It is scientifically impregnated into user friendly soil-degradable granular formulation for better inoculation in the field. This process which is unique and mastered by GROWGROUP. GEOGROW Granules is eco-friendly, hazardless and compatible with granular pesticides except which are of alkaline in nature.
These granules when applied to soil release nutrients in plant rhizosphere thus stimulate growth of beneficial micro organisms and provide nutritional support to plant at critical stages of growth. The application of GEOGROW Granules thus, becomes trouble-free and can be applied as basal dressing and top dressing in the standing crops.
- Early germination.
- Vigorous seedling growth.
- Profuse primary and secondary root development.
- Increased soil microbial activity.
- Higher nutrient uptake.
- Better branching/tillering and increased foliage.
- Reduction in the fruit and flower drop.
- Better development of grains/fruits.
- Increase in the size and weight of the grains/fruits.
- Higher yield and better quality of the produce.
- Commercial Crops: Cotton, Cumin, Opium, Jute, Sugarcane.
- Field Crops: Rice, Wheat, Sorghum (Jowar), Bajra.
- Plantations: Arecanut, Coconut, Coffee, Rubber, Tea, Mulberry , Cocoa.
- Pulses: Red gram, Green Gram, Black gram, Horse gram, Bengal gram, Chick pea, Cow pea, Soybean.
- Oil Seeds: Ground Nut, Castor, Linseed, Mustard, Safflower, Seasamum, Sunflower.
- Spices & Condiments: Black pepper, Cardamom, Coriander, Cumin, Garlic, Ginger, Tobacco, Turmeric.
- Horticultural Crops: Apple, Banana, Citrus, Guava, Sapota, Mango, Peach, Apricot, Ber, Grapes, Cashew, Melons, Papaya, Plum, Pomegranate.
- Vegetables: Chilies, Beans, Brinjal, Cucurbits, Okra, Onion, Pea, Potato, Sweet potato, Tomato, Cole crops (Cabbage, Cauliflower, Knol-Khol), Drum stick, spinach.
Method of Application: GEOGROW Granules should be applied @ 10 - 16 Kg for one acre i.e. 25 - 40 Kg per hectare for each application in the field crops. This should be uniformly broadcasted all over the field. For orchards GEOGROW Granules should be applied @ 1 - 2 Kg for plants less than 3 years and 2 - 4 Kg for plants more than 3 years age.
Cashgro is an Advanced Technology Formula developed for all crops to get more yield and income to farmers. It contains nutrients and active growth supplements derived from nutrient rich marine plant formulations that deliver superb yield and prime quality of flowers, vegetables and fruits.
Cashgro has customized colour liquid with selective extraction of phytonutrients to ensure growth promoting power to crop yield. It slowly releases nutrients for longer period and it is formulated with Quick Wide Flow formula which ensures that the nutrients rushes at very high speed to vital plant parts for comprehensive nutrition to give MAXIMUM yield and supreme quality of flowers, Vegetables and fruits.
- Provides dense white roots, thicker stalks & more lateral growth which augments healthy and deep green appearance of plants.
- Provides well balanced nutritional diet for all types of crops.
- Maintains balance between photosynthesis & photorespiration in vegetable and fruit crops which results in enhanced growth and increases dry matter by 15 - 30 %.
- Increases nutrient uptake.
- Provides nutritional support to alleviate vegetable plant after each picking.
- Extends shelf life of export oriented vegetables, fruits and flowers.
- Special formulation: 100% water soluble enriched with natural boosters and a unique formulation of seaweed, Humic acid and sufficient requirements of macro and micro nutrients.
- Balanced Nutrition: Offers Balanced Nutrition at all crop growth stages, specially at initial vegetative and branching stages.
- Stress Management: Increases white roots development and helps plant to overcome stress and recover faster. Builds up immunity against environmental stress.
- High Yield: Delivers freshness and improves stomatal activity resulting in high performance. Boosts blossom and provides extra petiole strength to enhance fruit setting.
Dosage and Dilution:
According to field trials under differential soil and climatic condition have proved that GROWGROUP Cashgro enhances quality and marketable yield upto 15 - 20 % when applied at 2 - 3 ml per litre of water at following critical stages of vegetable crops Seeding stage, Vegetative stage, Pre flowering stage, Fruiting stage and after each picking.
Active Ingredients: Azadirachtin - 1% EC or 10000 ppm (Neem Seed Extract)
Azadirachtin is a chemically extracted from neem seeds. Azadirachtin belonging to the limonoids. Azadirachtin have insecticidal activity in many insects by acting mainly as an antifeedant and growth disruptor. Azadirachtin is a wonderful natural insecticide which is biodegradable and shows negligible or no toxicity to mammals.
Mode of Action:
A very wide spectrum of phytophagous insect-pests is affected by this Neem formulation. It controls the pest population through a triple action method acting as a feeding deterrent, oviposition inhibitor and insect growth regulator. The neem based bio-chemicals act as contact and in a systemic manner.
- Azanee is non-toxic to beneficial and non-target organisms.
- It is generally compatible with chemical pesticides (unless highly acidic or highly
alkaline) so as to provide complementary activity in integrated pest management
- It leaves no residue in the soil, crop or the environment and is highly bio degradable.
- An excellent alternative to hazardous chemical fungicides.
- It is extracted using the Cold Press Extraction process and therefore, retains
nutrients and active ingredients.
- Effective pesticide, nematicide, insecticide, as well as miticide. Excellent for crops
as well as for veterinary use.
- It is truly an environment friendly product.
Mealy bug, Beet armyworm, Aphids, Thrips, Whiteflies, Mites, Leaf miners, Caterpillars, nematodes.
All Vegetable, Horticulture, Cereals, Oilseeds etc.,
Azanee xtra 2-3 ml per lit of water.